www bigpond com webmail login is the website for free BigPond Webmail, the Australian Telstra’s email service. Webmail is a secure, convenient and comprehensive way of managing your emails, contacts and calendar, with the added benefit of being able to access your emails from any device with an internet connection.
Steps to Login
1. Open your web browser and type in www.bigpond.com/webmail.
2. Enter your BigPond email address and password in the appropriate fields.
3. Click the ‘Login’ button.
4. Once logged in, you will be taken to your BigPond webmail inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I reset my BigPond password?
A1. You can reset your password by visiting the BigPond website and clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Q2. How do I access my BigPond email from a different device?
A2. You can access your BigPond email from any device with an internet connection by visiting www.bigpond.com/webmail and logging in with your email address and password.
Q3. How do I add an attachment to my BigPond emails?
A3. To add an attachment to your emails, click the ‘Attach’ button at the bottom of the compose window. Select the file you wish to attach and click the ‘Open’ button.
Q4. How do I create folders in my BigPond email?
A4. You can create folders in your BigPond email by clicking the ‘Folders’ icon in the toolbar. Enter the name of the folder you wish to create and click the ‘Create’ button.
Q5. How do I use the BigPond calendar?
A5. You can access the BigPond calendar by clicking the ‘Calendar’ icon in the toolbar. You can create events, set reminders and share your calendar with other BigPond users.
Most Relevant Links
1. BigPond Webmail – https://www.bigpond.com/webmail/
2. Reset BigPond Password – https://help.bigpond.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27883/
3. Access BigPond Email on Different Device – https://help.bigpond.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27903/
4. Add Attachments to Emails – https://help.bigpond.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27914/
5. Create Folders in BigPond Email – https://help.bigpond.com/app/answers/