Login to MyChart at UCSF
MyChart at UCSF is a secure online portal which allows patients to manage their healthcare and perform tasks such as scheduling appointments, viewing lab results, messaging their doctor, and refilling prescriptions. Logging into MyChart at UCSF is a simple process and can be done from any device that has access to the internet.
Step-by-Step Guide for Logging into MyChart at UCSF
1. Begin by navigating to the MyChart at UCSF website. This can be done by searching for “MyChart at UCSF” in a web browser or by going directly to the website at https://mychart.ucsf.edu/.
2. On the MyChart at UCSF homepage, you will see a “Sign Up Now” button. Click this button to be taken to the registration page.
3. On the registration page, you will be prompted to enter information such as your name, date of birth, and email address. Once you have filled out all of the required information, click “Sign Up” to continue.
4. On the next page, you will be required to enter your Activation Code. Your Activation Code will be sent to you via email and will be valid for 30 minutes. Enter your Activation Code and click “Continue” to complete the registration process.
5. On the next page, you will be prompted to create a username and password for your MyChart at UCSF account. Make sure to choose a secure username and password that you can remember. Once you have successfully created a username and password, click “Continue” to finish the registration process.
6. You have now successfully registered for MyChart at UCSF! You can now log into your account by returning to the MyChart at UCSF homepage and entering your username and password.
Q: How do I reset my MyChart at UCSF password?
A: You can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Username or Password?” link on the MyChart at UCSF homepage. You will then be prompted to enter your username and a new password will be emailed to you.
Q: How do I access MyChart at UCSF from my mobile device?
A: You can access MyChart at UCSF from your mobile device by downloading the MyChart app from the App Store or Google Play.
Q: How long is my Activation Code valid?
A: Your Activation Code is valid for 30 minutes.
Q: How do I change my email address in MyChart at UCSF?
A: You can change your email address by logging into your MyChart at UCSF account and clicking the “Change Email Address” link.
Q: Where can I find help if