My Navigator Login:
My Navigator is an online platform that provides easy access to the University of Kansas’s services and resources, such as student records, course enrollment, financial aid, and more. With My Navigator, you can keep track of your progress, access online tools and resources, and stay up to date with the latest campus news. To get started with My Navigator, you’ll need to log in with your KU credentials.
Steps to Login:
1. Open your web browser and go to the My Navigator home page.
2. On the page, you will see the “Sign In” button. Click on it.
3. On the next page, enter your KU username and password.
4. After entering your credentials, click on the “Sign In” button.
5. You will now be logged in and will be able to access all the features of My Navigator.
1. What is My Navigator?
My Navigator is an online platform that provides easy access to the University of Kansas’s services and resources, such as student records, course enrollment, financial aid, and more.
2. How do I log in to My Navigator?
You can log in to My Navigator by going to the My Navigator home page and clicking on the “Sign In” button. Then, enter your KU username and password.
3. What can I do with My Navigator?
Once you are logged in, you can access online tools and resources, check your progress, and stay up to date with the latest campus news.
4. Is My Navigator secure?
Yes, My Navigator is secure and your credentials are encrypted when they are transmitted.
5. Can I access My Navigator from my mobile device?
Yes, you can access My Navigator from your mobile device by downloading the My Navigator app.
1. My Navigator Home Page: http://mynavigator.ku.edu/
2. My Navigator App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-navigator-for-ku/id1400868141?mt=8
3. KU IT Support: https://it.ku.edu/support
4. KU Student Records: https://records.ku.edu/
5. KU Course Enrollment: https://enroll.ku.edu/
6. KU Financial Aid: https://finaid.ku.edu/
7. KU Campus News: https://news.ku.edu/
8. KU IT Security: https://it.ku.edu/security/
9. KU Online Learning: https://online.ku.edu/
10. KU IT Training: https://it.ku.edu/training/