Modern States Login
Modern States is an online education platform that provides free college-level courses to anyone who wants to learn. The platform offers courses in a wide range of subjects, including mathematics, science, engineering, and the humanities. To access the courses, users must first create an account and log in to the platform. This article provides a detailed explanation of how to log in to Modern States, as well as a list of frequently asked questions and links to additional resources.
Instructions for Logging In
1. Go to the Modern States website (www.modernstates.org).
2. Click on the “Sign In” button in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your email address and password.
4. Click the “Log In” button.
5. You will now be logged in and able to access the courses.
1. How do I create an account?
You can create an account by visiting the Modern States website and clicking the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the page.
2. How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page.
3. Can I access the courses without creating an account?
No, you must create an account in order to access the courses.
4. Is there a fee to use Modern States?
No, Modern States is free to use.
5. Is there a mobile app for Modern States?
Yes, there is a mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Modern States website: www.modernstates.org
Modern States FAQ page: www.modernstates.org/faq
Modern States Mobile App: www.modernstates.org/mobile
Modern States Course Catalog: www.modernstates.org/courses
Modern States Support Page: www.modernstates.org/support
Modern States Resources Page: www.modernstates.org/resources
Modern States Blog: www.modernstates.org/blog
Modern States Terms of Service: www.modernstates.org/terms
Modern States Accessibility Statement: www.modernstates.org/accessibility