AdCenter is Microsoft’s online advertising platform, allowing users to create and manage their own online ad campaigns. To access and use the AdCenter platform, you first need to sign in to your account. This guide will explain how to log in to your AdCenter account and provide a few frequently asked questions to help you get started.
Steps to Log In to Your AdCenter Account
1. Go to the AdCenter homepage (https://adcenter.microsoft.com/).
2. Click on the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.
4. Click on the “Sign In” button.
Once you have successfully logged in to your account, you will be taken to the AdCenter dashboard. Here, you will be able to manage your ad campaigns, view your performance data, and set up new campaigns.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I do if I forget my AdCenter password?
2. How do I reset my AdCenter password?
3. How do I change my AdCenter password?
4. How do I link my AdCenter account to a different Microsoft account?
5. How do I delete my AdCenter account?
1. AdCenter Homepage (https://adcenter.microsoft.com/)
2. How to Sign In to AdCenter (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-sign-in-to-adcenter-90cda608-e7b8-4e50-bc7a-e30d2f7c8f00)
3. Reset Your AdCenter Password (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-your-adcenter-password-3c78a3a2-dbf7-4f1f-b2d2-a6a7c0f0b97f)
4. How to Link an AdCenter Account to a Different Microsoft Account (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-link-an-adcenter-account-to-a-different-microsoft-account-4d7d8c9a-a7ad-4f3f-a3b3-d15f2a8c9f9)
5. How to Delete an AdCenter Account (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-delete-an-adcenter-account-e5e5d5be-ba93-47bf-abf0-f7c20f9b9e59)
6. AdCenter Support (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/adcenter)