Login to the AA Retiree Site
Whether you are an AA retiree, former employee or a family member of an AA retiree, you can access the AA Retiree Site to access benefits and information. Here’s how to login:
Step 1: Visit the AA Retiree Site
Go to the AA Retiree Site at http://www.aa.com/retiree.
Step 2: Enter Your Login Information
In the login box on the right side of the page, enter your User ID and Password.
Step 3: Click the “Login” Button
Once you have entered your login information, click the “Login” button.
Step 4: Access the Site
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access the AA Retiree Site.
Q: What if I forget my User ID/Password?
A: If you have forgotten your User ID/Password, you can request a new one by clicking the “Forgot Your User ID/Password?” link at the login page.
Q: How do I update my address?
A: Once you have logged in to the AA Retiree Site, you can update your address by navigating to the “My Profile” page.
Q: Can I access the AA Retiree Site from my mobile device?
A: Yes, the AA Retiree Site is optimized for all mobile devices.
Q: Can I access the AA Retiree Site from outside the U.S.?
A: Yes, the AA Retiree Site can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Q: What if I need help logging in?
A: If you need help logging in, please contact the AA Retiree Support team at 1-800-233-0211.
Most Relevant Links
• AA Retiree Site: https://www.aa.com/retiree
• AA Retiree Support: https://www.aa.com/contact/retiree-support
• My Profile: https://www.aa.com/myprofile
• Forgot Your User ID/Password?: https://www.aa.com/forgotPassword
• Benefits: https://www.aa.com/benefits
• Travel Privileges: https://www.aa.com/travelprivileges
• News & Updates: https://www.aa.com/news
• Events: https://www.aa.com/events
• Resources: https://www.aa.com/resources