Welcome to the official website of the New York City Employees Retirement System (NYCERS). This online portal is a great resource for current and former NYC employees to access their retirement benefits and other important information. In order to use the website, all users must log in to the website with their secure username and password. This article will provide detailed instructions on how to log in to your NYCERS account and list some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding the portal.
Step-by-Step Guide to Logging into NYCERS
Step 1: Visit the official NYCERS website at www.nycers.org.
Step 2: Click on the “Login” button located on the top right corner of the homepage.
Step 3: Enter your secure username and password in the boxes provided.
Step 4: Click on the “Login” button to access your account.
Step 5: After you are logged in, you will be able to view your account information and manage your benefits.
1. What is NYCERS?
NYCERS is the New York City Employees Retirement System, a pension system for all New York City employees.
2. How do I create a NYCERS account?
You can create an NYCERS account by visiting the official website at www.nycers.org and clicking on the “Create Account” link located at the top right corner of the homepage.
3. How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link located on the login page.
4. How do I contact NYCERS for assistance?
You can contact NYCERS for assistance by calling their customer service hotline at 1-888-698-3787 or by sending them an email at email@example.com.
5. What are the eligibility requirements for NYCERS?
To be eligible for NYCERS, you must be a current or former employee of the City of New York and must have at least five years of credited service.
Most Relevant Links
• NYCERS Website: www.nycers.org
• Create an Account: www.nycers.org/create-account
• Forgot Password: www.nycers.org/forgot-password
• Member Login: www.nycers.org/login
• Retirement Calculator: www.nycers.org/retirement-calculator
• Member Benefits: www.nycers.org/member-benefits
• Retirement Options: www.nycers.org/retirement-options
• Employer Resources: www.nycers.org/employer-resources
• Contact Us: www.nycers.