Tollbyplate is an electronic toll collection system that allows drivers to pay for tolls without having to stop at a tollbooth. The E-ZPass Delaware program is a convenient way to pay for tolls on the Delaware Turnpike and the I-95 Express Lanes without having to stop at a tollbooth.
If you’re a new user, you will need to create an account before you’re able to login to use the program. Here are the steps to login to the Tollbyplate E-ZPass Delaware program:
Step 1: Go to the E-ZPass Delaware website at www.ezpassde.com.
Step 2: Click on the “Login” link at the top of the page.
Step 3: Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
Step 4: Click the “Login” button.
Step 5: Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your account information, make payments, register vehicles, and more.
Q: How do I create an account?
A: You can create an account by visiting the E-ZPass Delaware website and clicking on the “Register” link.
Q: How do I add a vehicle to my account?
A: You can add vehicles to your account by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Vehicles” tab.
Q: How do I make a payment?
A: You can make a payment by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Payments” tab.
Q: How do I check my account balance?
A: You can check your account balance by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Account Balance” tab.
Q: How can I contact customer service?
A: You can contact customer service by visiting the E-ZPass Delaware website and clicking on the “Contact Us” link.
Most Relevant Links:
• www.ezpassde.com – E-ZPass Delaware website
• www.tollbyplate.com – Tollbyplate website
• www.dot.state.de.us – Delaware Department of Transportation website
• www.dmv.de.gov – Delaware DMV website
• www.turnpike.de.gov – Delaware Turnpike website
• www.e-zpassiag.com – E-ZPass Interagency Group website
• www.ezpassmd.com – Maryland E-ZPass website
• www.ezpassva.com – Virginia E-ZPass website
• www.ezpassny.com – New York E-ZPass website