StudentVue VBCPS Login
StudentVue is a secure and convenient way for parents and students to access grades, attendance, and other school information. With StudentVue, Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) provides parents and students access to real-time information related to student’s academic progress.
In order to gain access to StudentVue, parents and students must first login to the VBCPS portal. This guide will take you through the steps to logging into StudentVue.
Step 1: Go to the VBCPS portal
The first step in logging into StudentVue is to go to the VBCPS portal. You can access the portal by going to www.vbcps.com and clicking on the “StudentVue” link.
Step 2: Enter your username and password
Once you are on the StudentVue page, you will need to enter your username and password. Your username is your VBCPS ID number, and your password is your date of birth in the format “mmddyyyy”.
Step 3: Access StudentVue
Once you have entered your username and password, you will be taken to the StudentVue homepage. From there, you can view your student’s grades, attendance, and other important information.
1. What is StudentVue?
2. How do I login to StudentVue?
3. What is my username and password?
4. What information can I access with StudentVue?
5. How do I get help with StudentVue?
Most relevant and useful links:
1. VBCPS Portal: http://www.vbcps.com/
2. StudentVue Login: https://studentvue.vbcps.com/
3. VBCPS StudentVue Guide: http://www.vbschools.com/files/StudentVue_Parent_Guide.pdf
4. StudentVue FAQs: http://www.vbschools.com/files/StudentVue_FAQs.pdf
5. VBCPS Technology Support: http://www.vbschools.com/departments/technology_support/
6. VBCPS Contact Information: http://www.vbschools.com/contact/
7. VBCPS StudentVue Tutorial: http://www.vbschools.com/files/StudentVue_Tutorial.pdf
8. StudentVue Parent User Guide: http://www.vbschools.com/files/StudentVue_Parent_User_Guide.pdf
9. VBCPS Homepage: http://www.vbschools.com/
10. VBCPS School Board Policies: http://www