sjwd login is the online portal of the San Juan Water Department (SJWD), located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This portal allows customers to manage and monitor their water usage, view and pay bills, set up and receive alerts, as well as contact customer service. Customers can access the portal from their desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Steps to login to sjwd login:
1. Go to the sjwd login portal at https://www.sjwd.gov/login.
2. Enter your username and password in the designated fields.
3. Click the ‘Login’ button.
4. If you do not have an account, click the ‘Sign Up Now’ link to create one.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
6. After your account is created, you will be automatically logged in to your account.
1. How do I reset my sjwd login password?
2. How can I pay my water bill?
3. How can I view my water usage?
4. How do I contact customer service?
5. How do I set up alerts?
1. San Juan Water Department Homepage: https://www.sjwd.gov/
2. sjwd login Portal: https://www.sjwd.gov/login
3. sjwd login FAQs: https://www.sjwd.gov/faqs
4. sjwd Bill Payment Options: https://www.sjwd.gov/billing-payment-options
5. sjwd Customer Service: https://www.sjwd.gov/contact-us
6. sjwd Alerts: https://www.sjwd.gov/alerts
7. sjwd Water Usage: https://www.sjwd.gov/water-usage
8. sjwd Billing and Payment Policies: https://www.sjwd.gov/billing-payment-policies
9. sjwd Account Management: https://www.sjwd.gov/account-management