The CVS company, together with Aon Hewitt, has developed a site which benefits their staff mostly by providing them significant details about their work status. The company has high regard for the improvement of their personnel, so they made this. The portal is known as MyHR CVS, an easy-to-access site exclusive for the drugstore staff of the CVS company.
Getting access to cvs myhr
The info given in bullet points below will show you how to enter the HR portal system with ease and navigate through it.
- Personnel can visit http://myhr.cvs.com to log in
- Log in access is also given to workers of CVS MinuteClinic and CVS Health
- User ID and Security password provided at the time of registration must be used to get access to the portal
- Newbie users can navigate though the login webpage easily with the aid of a text guide
- If you are still not a registered user, visit the link stated earlier then click the “Register as a New User” box
- If you have lost your user ID or password, you can again take the help of the guide
- The site has also a former employees’ section for those who have worked in the company before.Please note that the service is free even for previous workers
- Workers should provide their date of birth and social security numbers (SSN) when registering on CVS MyHR.
The portal could also be accessed at https://beplb01.portal.hewitt.com/web/cvscaremark/welcome
How to register on MyHR CVS
If you are new user, click on on the “Are you a new user?” on the start page to setup an account. Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number along with your date of birth, and you will get the choice to select a new username and PIN number.
You can also create a hint for your password so you can recall it very easily. For instance, if your password is “blue”, your hint could be “sky”. If you forget your security password, you’ll see the hint.
MyHR CVS: A Source of advantages
The company given this benefit to their staff without any payment. Old and new employees can have access to the site’s features. This shows the concern of CVS to its employees. Through the online portal, personnel are given discounted medical checkups, health insurance, and 401k programs. Although, one needs to be an official member of myhrcvs to access advantages from CVS. The primary requirement for registration is just a valid e-mail address. The most superb feature of MyHR is the employee stock purchase program. While working for the company, the worker could also buy some stocks and then use it as investment.
Other than the above listed features, MyHR CVS also boasts of benefits that can help improve the morale of the employee base. Here are several of them:
- Employee stock purchase program
- CVS employee discounts program
- Health and wellness programs
- Adoption and education assistance
- Attendance and job schedule access
- Details about income tax status, life insurance policies, and medical covers
Access to paycheck and other related details such as gratuity and travel allowance
More Details about myhr cvs
College students connected with the CVS employees may also access the online site. For CVS store employees, they can utilize the seven-digit ID and the CVS LEARNet password in signing in to their account. Workers of distribution centers will use the myHR password.
Information About CVS LEARNet
Information about the earnings, discounts, and other features can be accessed by CVS personnel as part of their HR benefits. Moreover, the company also provides CVS employees training, and further details about their work through the CVS Health Learning Management System – CVS LEARNet. Through this method, personnel and workers of CVS do not stop learning even when they become masters of their work. Not only is the online portal for checking benefits but also for acquiring more education and developing work.
Health Care Benefits Associated with Myhr CVS
Those workers who aren’t signed up to the MyHRCVS portal miss out a great deal of opportunities and features. FSAs or Health Saving Account and medical coverage are a few of the main advantages that will be missed. Some healthcare providers have various prerequisites and the user can visit http://mbspot2.com/ben/nh-enroll.html for further information about this. Those who haven’t become members yet also acquire their benefits such as short-term impairment insurance and insurance coverage for mishaps acquired during a business travel. The employee will secure the basic insurances and also the LifeScope for You Life Services.
The firm has over one thousand stores that hold eight thousand workers. With this many establishments and employees, no wonder it is the 12th largest firm in the world. It is deemed as the 2nd best drugstore chain across America. Ever since its first introduction in 1963, it has grown and developed into an excellent business.
Contacting CVS HR / Telephone Number
Visit the human resources at https://beplb01.portal.hewitt.com/web/cvscaremark/info?page=ContactUs for further information. MyHR portal queries are welcome as well in the toll-free telephone number 1-888-694-7287 (888-myHR-CVS).