LON-CAPA is an open-source, web-based e-learning platform developed and maintained by Purdue University. This system provides instructors with tools to create and deliver course materials, assessments, and activities to students. It allows students to access course materials, communicate with instructors and peers, and receive feedback on their progress. In order to take advantage of these features, students must first log into the LON-CAPA system with their Purdue University credentials.
In order to login to the LON-CAPA system, students must have a valid Purdue University credentials. To begin the process, students should navigate to the Purdue University website and click the “Login” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Once the login screen appears, students should enter their Purdue University credentials in the appropriate fields. After entering their credentials, students should click the “Login” button. Once logged in, students should click the “LON-CAPA” link located in the center of the page. This will bring up the LON-CAPA login page. Here, students should enter their Purdue University credentials again, followed by clicking the “Login” button. Once logged in, students will have access to their LON-CAPA course materials, assessments, and activities.
1. How do I login to the LON-CAPA system?
2. What credentials do I need to access the LON-CAPA system?
3. What can I do with the LON-CAPA system?
4. Where can I find help using the LON-CAPA system?
5. What is the URL for the LON-CAPA login page?
1. Purdue University Login Page: https://www.purdue.edu/login/
2. LON-CAPA Login Page: https://lon-capa.purdue.edu/
3. LON-CAPA Support: https://www.itap.purdue.edu/help/lonCapa/
4. LON-CAPA Documentation: https://www.itap.purdue.edu/help/lonCapa/index.cfm
5. Purdue University Help Desk: https://www.itap.purdue.edu/help/
6. Purdue University Knowledge Base: https://www.itap.purdue.edu/help/kb/
7. Purdue University Course Materials: http://www.purdue.edu/learning/
8. Purdue University Online Learning Resources: https://kb.iu.edu/d/bfni