Intranet UKSH Login
Intranet UKSH is an online portal for members of the University of Kiel School of Medicine in Germany. It provides access to a variety of resources, including course materials, exam schedules, and other academic materials. The Intranet UKSH login process requires students and faculty to enter their credentials in order to gain access to the portal.
Detailed Steps to Login to Intranet UKSH
1. Go to the Intranet UKSH homepage at https://intranet.uksh.de/.
2. Enter your username and password in the respective fields. If you are a student, you will need to enter your student ID number.
3. Click the “Login” button.
4. After successful login, you will be able to access the various resources available on the Intranet UKSH portal.
1. How do I reset my Intranet UKSH password?
You can reset your password on the Intranet UKSH homepage by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link.
2. What is the URL for the Intranet UKSH homepage?
The URL for the Intranet UKSH homepage is https://intranet.uksh.de/.
3. How do I access my course materials?
You can access course materials by clicking on the “Courses” link on the Intranet UKSH homepage.
4. How do I find exam schedules?
You can find exam schedules by clicking on the “Exams” link on the Intranet UKSH homepage.
5. Where can I find academic resources?
You can find academic resources by clicking on the “Resources” link on the Intranet UKSH homepage.
1. Intranet UKSH Homepage: https://intranet.uksh.de/
2. Student Portal: https://studentenportal.uksh.de/
3. Library: https://library.uksh.de/
4. Student Services: https://www.uksh.de/en/students/student-services/
5. Exams: https://exams.uksh.de/
6. Courses: https://courses.uksh.de/
7. Resources: https://resources.uksh.de/
8. Academic Calendar: https://calendar.uksh.de/
9. Faculty Portal: https://faculty.uksh.de/
10. IT Services: https://it.uksh.de/