GWU Box Login
GWU Box is an online storage and collaboration tool provided by George Washington University to its students, faculty and staff. It provides space to store, share and collaborate on documents, photos, videos and more. To access GWU Box, users must first login with their GWID and password. This guide will explain how to login to GWU Box, as well as provide several FAQs about the service.
Steps for Logging In:
1. Go to box.gwu.edu.
2. Enter your GWID and password in the appropriate fields.
3. Click the “Login” button.
4. You will be taken to the GWU Box home page.
1. How do I reset my GWU Box password?
If you have forgotten your GWU Box password, you can reset it by visiting https://www.gwu.edu/password.
2. What if I don’t have a GWID?
If you do not have a GWID, you will not be able to access GWU Box. You can apply for a GWID at https://gwu.edu/gw-id.
3. How can I access GWU Box from my mobile device?
GWU Box can be accessed from any iOS or Android device via the Box app. The app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.
4. Does GWU Box have a file size limit?
Yes, GWU Box has a file size limit of 15GB per file.
5. Is GWU Box secure?
Yes, GWU Box is a secure online storage and collaboration tool provided by GWU. All files stored on GWU Box are protected by industry-standard security protocols.
Most Relevant Links:
1. GWU Box Homepage: https://box.gwu.edu/
2. Box App: https://www.box.com/en-us/resources/mobile
3. GWID Application: https://gwu.edu/gw-id
4. Password Reset: https://www.gwu.edu/password
5. GWU Box User Guide: https://it.gwu.edu/gwubox-user-guide
6. GWU Box Security Information: https://it.gwu.edu/gwubox-security-information
7. GWU Box FAQs: https://it.gwu.edu/gwubox-faqs
8. GWU Box Support: https://it.gwu.edu/gwubox-support
9. GWU Homepage: https://www.gwu.edu