GCU Blackboard Login
GCU Blackboard is a learning management system used by Grand Canyon University (GCU) to facilitate online learning. This platform enables students and faculty to access course materials, participate in discussions, submit assignments, take quizzes, and more. In this article, we’ll discuss how to log in to GCU Blackboard, plus provide FAQs and relevant links.
Step-by-Step Login Process
1. Open your web browser and go to gcu.edu.
2. At the top right of the page, click “Sign In.”
3. On the sign-in page, enter your “GCU Username” and “GCU Password.”
4. Click “Log In.”
5. You’ll now be directed to the GCU MyGCU homepage.
6. On the left side of the page, click “Blackboard Learn.”
7. Enter your “GCU Username” and “GCU Password” once again and click “Log In.”
8. You’ll now be directed to the Blackboard Learn homepage.
1. How do I reset my GCU Password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, visit the “GCU Password Reset” page for instructions on how to reset your password.
2. What if I’m having trouble logging in?
If you’re having trouble logging in, visit the “Technical Support” page for help.
3. How can I access my course materials?
Visit the “My Courses” page to access your course materials.
4. How do I contact my professor?
The best way to contact your professor is to send a message through Blackboard Learn.
5. How do I submit an assignment?
To submit an assignment, visit the “My Assignments” page and click “Submit Assignment.”
• Technical Support: https://www.gcu.edu/it/technical-support.php
• GCU Password Reset: https://portal.gcu.edu/reset
• MyGCU Homepage: https://my.gcu.edu/
• Blackboard Learn Homepage: https://gcu.blackboard.com/webapps/login
• My Courses: https://gcu.blackboard.com/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_1_1
• My Assignments: https://gcu.blackboard.com/webapps/assignment/ass