Duval Schools offers an online platform called Focus for students, parents, and teachers. It provides access to student information, including grades, attendance, and other important school information. With Focus, users can easily monitor and stay up-to-date on their student’s progress. Focus also provides access to student resources and tools to help students succeed.
To login to Focus, simply navigate to the Duval Schools website, www.duvalschools.org. From the homepage, select the “Focus Login” option. The login page will appear with a field to enter your username and password. Enter your username and password and click the “Sign In” button. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can click the “Forgot Username or Password” link to reset it. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access your student’s information.
Q: How do I access Focus?
A: Go to www.duvalschools.org and click the “Focus Login” option on the homepage.
Q: How do I reset my username or password?
A: On the login page, click the “Forgot Username or Password” link to reset it.
Q: How do I view my student’s grades?
A: Log in to Focus and select the “Grades” option.
Q: How do I view my student’s attendance?
A: Log in to Focus and select the “Attendance” option.
Q: How do I view my student’s resources?
A: Log in to Focus and select the “Resources” option.
Most Relevant Links
• Duval Schools Homepage: www.duvalschools.org
• Focus Login Page: https://focus.duvalschools.org/focus/
• Focus Student Resources: https://focus.duvalschools.org/focus/student-resources/
• Focus Parent Resources: https://focus.duvalschools.org/focus/parent-resources/
• Focus Teacher Resources: https://focus.duvalschools.org/focus/teacher-resources/
• Focus User Guide: https://focus.duvalschools.org/focus/user-guide/
• Focus FAQs: https://focus.duvalschools.org/focus/faqs/