Canvas SPS 2 Login is an online platform used by the Seattle Public Schools to give students, parents and teachers access to student information and course materials. It is part of the Seattle Public Schools student information system, which is a comprehensive system designed to manage student records, grades, attendance and other student information.
1. Go to the Seattle Public Schools website and select the Canvas SPS 2 Login link.
2. Enter your username and password in the provided fields.
3. Click the “Sign In” button to log in.
4. Once logged in, you will be able to access course materials, student information, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Canvas SPS 2 Login?
2. How do I access my student information?
3. How do I reset my password?
4. How do I access course materials?
5. How do I contact the Seattle Public Schools for help with Canvas SPS 2 Login?
Most Relevant Links:
1. Seattle Public Schools Website: https://www.seattleschools.org/
2. Canvas SPS 2 Login: https://sps2.instructure.com/login
3. Canvas SPS 2 Login Guide: https://sps2.instructure.com/login/canvas
4. Password Reset: https://sps2.instructure.com/forgot_password
5. Canvas Support: https://sps2.instructure.com/support
6. Seattle Public Schools Student Resources: https://www.seattleschools.org/district/student_resources
7. Seattle Public Schools Contact Us: https://www.seattleschools.org/district/contact_us
8. Seattle Public Schools Technology Help Desk: https://www.seattleschools.org/district/technology_help_desk
9. Seattle Public Schools Canvas Support: https://www.seattleschools.org/district/canvas_support
10. Seattle Public Schools Canvas Training: https://www.seattleschools.org/district/canvas_training