Aeries Portal Murrieta Login is a secure online portal for parents and students to access their student records, grades, and other information stored in the Aeries database. The portal provides an easy and convenient way for parents and students to access important resources and information.
Steps for Logging in to the Aeries Portal Murrieta
1. Go to the Aeries Portal Murrieta Login page at https://portal.murrieta.k12.ca.us/
2. Enter your username and password in the provided fields.
3. Click on “Sign In”.
4. You will be directed to your Aeries Portal Murrieta Home page.
1. How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password by using the “Forgot Password?” link on the Aeries Portal Murrieta Login page.
2. How do I access my student’s information?
To access your student’s information, you must first log in to the Aeries Portal Murrieta. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view your student’s grades, attendance, and other information.
3. What if I have multiple students?
If you have multiple students, you will be able to switch between them by selecting the student name in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Is the Aeries Portal Murrieta secure?
Yes, the Aeries Portal Murrieta is a secure portal. All user information is encrypted and stored in a secure database.
5. Can I access the Aeries Portal Murrieta from my mobile device?
Yes, the Aeries Portal Murrieta is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with an Internet connection.
Most Relevant Links
1. Aeries Portal Murrieta Login: https://portal.murrieta.k12.ca.us/
2. Aeries Portal FAQs: https://portal.murrieta.k12.ca.us/Portal/FAQs.aspx
3. Aeries Portal User Guide: https://portal.murrieta.k12.ca.us/Portal/UserGuide.aspx
4. Murrieta Valley Unified School District: https://murrieta.k12.ca.us/
5. Aeries Portal Video Tutorials: https://portal.murrieta.k12.ca.us/Portal/Tutorials.aspx
6. Aeries Portal Support: https://portal.murrieta.k12.ca.us/Portal/Support.aspx
7. Aeries Student Portal: https://student.murrieta.k12.ca.us